Frequently Asked Questions
Admission, Events & Rentals
Each ticket to The Social Warehouse includes full access to our 3,700 square foot, air-conditioned studio for a 60-minute, self-guided session. There are 12+ backdrops that are professionally-lit and change seasonally.
At The Social Warehouse, you have the option of purchasing a General Admission ticket, membership, or booking the full studio for a private event or production.
- 1 Hour Adult Pass | $30
- 1 Hour Kid (3-13) Pass | $20
- Ages 2 and Under | Free
- 1 Hour Photographer | $60
- Overage per 5 minutes | $4
- 4 Hour Pass | $100
At this time, no! Walk-in to TSW when you’re ready to start creating. Little ones under the age of 2 are free of charge.
Please note: All Office, Private, and Event Studio Rentals do require an appointment ahead of time. Please click here to schedule and book your rental now.
Yes, we offer Business and Influencer membership options. Click here to learn more about them, and complete your membership booking today!
You must cancel your ticket purchase within 24 hours of reservation time. At this time, we are not able to offer ticket refunds. We operate on a limited capacity, and unlike many other businesses, we don’t oversell our inventory.
We know that things come up, and sometimes life gets in the way of our plans. For that reason, all ticket buyers have the option of adding insurance to cover their tickets should something like a car accident or illness come up. Insurance must be purchased at the time of your ticket purchase, it can not be added at a later date.
If something happens that will prevent you from making it to your session and you purchased the insurance, file a claim as soon as you can. If you do not have insurance, contact us ASAP. EMAIL US [from the email address used to purchase your tickets & include your name, session date, and time] and ask us to release your tickets for resale. If we are able to resell them, you will receive a credit towards future tickets – this is the only way a credit can transfer to another session time. While we cannot guarantee that they will resell, they do so quite frequently. The more time between releasing them and the session time, the more likely they are to have the opportunity to be purchased.
If you are a Professional Photographer, you are absolutely welcome to come and take photos at The Social Warehouse with your camera and or/clients of your own. Here are all the details you need to know before your visit:
- General Admission pricing applies to everyone in your party, including yourself. Remember, tickets are $30 for ages 13+, $20 for a kids ticket (ages 3-13), and free for ages 2 and under.
- For larger parties, it’s best if tickets are purchased in advance. You may purchase tickets as a group for your party if you’d like. Please note that you may book up to a total of 14 people in your group at one time.
- You may not block off any set/wall/scene. You may not spend your entire 60 minutes at one or two walls in the studio – you must move around the entire time of your visit, so as to allow other guests to enjoy each wall as well. If you feel you’ll need extra time, you can always book a Private Rental of the studio.
- 1-2 outfit changes are recommended for each person with a ticket at TSW. There are restrooms for men and women to change outfits.
- Every person entering the studio must purchase a ticket, regardless of if they are in the photos or not. You can purchase tickets here.
*Pricing is subject to change. Pricing for non-holiday, and non-special events.
The Social Warehouse is located in vibrant Downtown St. Petersburg at 237 2nd Ave South, St. Petersburg, FL, 33701. We are neighbors with Red Mesa Cantina, and just a block from Central Avenue.
Street and garage parking is available for TSW ticket holders. Street parking is first-come, first-served. Garage parking is available in the McNulty Parking Garage, located at 175 2nd St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
**CLICK HERE** to virtually tour our current walls.
Yes, but we recommend 2 outfits during your hour-long visit to The Social Warehouse, in order to maximize the number of photos you’re able to capture in your 60 minutes.
We love animals! Dogs are welcome at The Social Warehouse on our special Dog Nights. Check out our special events calendar to see when you can bring your furry friend for some extra photo lovin’.
Nope! We are cashless. If you need to add a last minute package or tripod rental, we do accept all major credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
We want you and all of your friends to have a fantastic experience at The Social Warehouse. That does mean following a few guidelines to ensure everyone has a great time. Please note, the below is not a comprehensive list. TSW Staff reserves the right to deny the use of any props/accessories regardless, if they are listed here or not.
- Pets (except on Dog Nights, and other special events)
- Glass, or any other fragile items that can shatter
- Anything exceptionally messy – such as shaving cream, glue, liquids, etc
- Rollerblades, roller skates, skateboards or other wheeled devices
- Cosmetic appliances, such as hair dryers, straightening and curling irons, flat irons, steamers, etc
- Food, drinks (except water), snacks, candy (with the exception of photo props that are wrapped, such as lollipops)
- Anything deemed profane by TSW staff
- Any light that is not attached to your camera or phone. A ringlight for your phone is permitted as long as the stand meets our tripod guidelines and your phone and any power source is mounted to it.
- Wide-base tripods are not allowed at TSW, unless you are booking a Private Rental. For General Admission, if the legs of the tripod extend from/near the top of the tripod, it is not permitted. Any tripod must not be more than 24 inches wide at the base when extended and it must weigh less than 1 pound. See below to see examples. If you do not have a small-base tripod, they are available for rent on a first-come first-served basis.
- Large props, audio equipment, cables, power sources, reflectors, lights, light stands, or lighting assistants. If you would like to bring any of these, please CONTACT US to book a Private Rental of the studio. This is the best way to make sure you get the shots you want, and have all the room you need. If you are unsure about a particular prop or policy, please EMAIL US so we may clarify before you purchase your non-refundable ticket.
- Aside from short, Tik Tok style videos, video and or/audio recording is not permitted during General Admission at TSW. You must book a Private Rental of the studio to shoot long-form video of any kind.
If you need more space for props, lights, light stands, or plan to change outfits more than twice, please contact us to book a private rental/session. If you are unsure about a particular prop or policy, please email us for clarification prior to purchasing your tickets – as they are non-refundable.
A Few Other Notes:
- Balloons are permitted as long as they do not have confetti or glitter in them.
- You may use flashes and speed lights attached to your camera/phone, so long as none of this equipment requires its own stand.
Of course, new BFF! Join our email list. We’ll let you know first about upcoming workshops, events, new wall drops, and days you can bring your fur babe.